Sometimes, the users face Outlook Error Code 400. This error occurs when there is a fault in the connector when you are trying to send message. Hence, in this blog you will read the solution of Outlook error code 400. For more information, click on office.com/setup.
Symptoms of the Outlook Error Code 400:
The symptoms of the Error are it crashes the active program window, your computer frequently crashes, your system shows Outlook Error 400, your Windows runs slowly and sluggishly and your PC periodically “freezes” for few seconds.
Method To Resolve Outlook Error Code 400:
1. Restore System to Previous Version:
- You need to hit on the Start button and then in the search box, type “System Restore” and press Enter key.
- Then in the results, you need to hit on System Restore.
- If it asks, you should enter administrator passwords.
- Here, you need to follow the steps in the Wizard to select a restore point.
- Lastly, you should restore your computer system.
2. Run System File Checker:
- For this, click on the Start option and then type “command” in the search box but do not press Enter key.
- Then, you should press and hold Ctrl +Shift key on your keyboard and hit on Enter key.
- At this point, the permission dialog box opens up on your screen and then clicks on Yes option.
- Now, the black box with a blinking cursor opens up on your computer screen.
- After this, you should write “SFC /SCANNOW” and press Enter key.
- Here, System File Checker will begin scanning for the Error 400 and other issues.
- Keep in mind the scanning process will take time so you should wait for few minutes.
- Lastly, follow the instructions to finish the procedure.
For more information about Outlook, you should go to the official site of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup.